Wednesday, 5 February 2014

YADAH Product Review + CNY Party @ Little Wonton, TTDI


Hello beautiful people.

It's been a while.
How has the CNY celebration been?
I bet all of you are still in the holiday mood,
I know I am =D


Today, I am going to share with you all about a 
very interesting and educating party I had
organized by Yadah a little while ago.

What is Yadah? 

Some of you might not hear of this brand before,
for those who have you know it's good =D
Yadah is a range of botanical skincare products 
that are derived from natural plant extracts.

Plus, it is 100% free from artificial coloring, preservatives, 
mineral oil, sulphate or animal extract of any kind. 

Because of it's natural formula,
it is suitable for all skin type


In conjunction with the Chinese New Year,
The Butterfly Project and Yadah collaborated
to hold a CNY party and product testing for 50 bloggers!

***Exploding Happiness***


The party was at held at Little Wonton @ TTDI.
I got the chance to try out their sweet variety of wonton.
I had the Kaya Banana, 
too bad I didn't get a chance to try the chocolate one,
I hear it was awesome!


Many props for us to go crazy photo taking


Yadah says hello!

Such a cheeky character, don't you think so?

Love that they have Yadah to represent the brand,
it makes the brand so fun and youthful no?
hehehe...


Here are some of their products.



YADAH Lovely Lip Gloss @ RM19 per tube


YADAH Natural Shampoo 400ml @ RM45
YADAH Body Lotion 250ml @ RM 35
YADAH Body Wash 250ml @ RM35


Yadah Angel BB Cream SPF 20 PA++ (50ml) priced at RM49

Their famous moisturizing cactus mist!
 Yadah Cactus Mist (Fresh Garden, 60ml) 
Yadah Cactus Mist (Fresh Lime, 60ml) - RM25 each , Yadah Handcream 14g - RM17
- See more at: http://www.averageangeline.com/2014/01/spring-festival-party-with-yadah.html#sthash.rWN90qXI.dpuf

Moisturising Cactus Mist (Fruit Garden) 60ml @ RM25
Moisturising Cactus Mist (Fresh Lime) 60ml  @ RM25
YADAH Hand Cream 40g @ RM17
Yadah Cactus Mist 60ml (Fruit Garden)


We were fortunate to have 
Yadah's Brand Manager, Elaine
to explain to us what Yadah is all about.

Plus, we got a preview of their latest products!


All bloggers, camera ready!
#bloggersbeingbloggers


Here, Elaine is explaining all the different essential types of 
plant extracts that is contained in Yadah products.

One of their key ingredient is Opuntia Ficus extract,
which is available in a cactus organically grown in Korea.


Yadah is all about
Natural and Effective products that are gentle on your skin.

Plus, it is suitable for all skin types and certified by the Korean FDA.




New Product Introduction

 
Introducing the all new Sweet Milky Tint
is now available at all Sasa Outlets.
It has been available since December 2013.

It comes in two beautiful colors
01: Sweet Cherry
02: Sweet Pinky

Sweet Milky Tint contains semi-precious gemstones 
to help retain skin hydration with a touch of natural shine

The color pigments for the lip tint are from Tomato and Gromwell flowers extracts.  
The ingredients used are 100% free from artificial coloring and persevatives. 

Sweet Milky Tint contains
Common Purslane, Gingko Nuts, Common Fig, 
White Mulberry, Pomegranate and Milk. 




Next, we were introduced to the all new and improved
Oh My Sun Block!

Which just launched at the end of January 2014.


Here are some of the benefits of Yadah's Oh My Sun Block!

Every girl must wear sunblock,
it is the essential layer of protection your skin needs 
from all the harmful UV rays.

I don't like using sunblock because it is sticky and oily
so, sometimes I struggle finding a good sunblock.

But, Oh My Sun Block! has a wonderful non-greasy texture.
(we had the chance to be the 1st few to test out their product!)

As you can see, the sun block also contains all natural ingredients 
and increasing the hydration level by 40%.

Oh My Sun Block! is available at Sasa outlets 
starting the end of January 2014.


Yadah Bloom Mascara for Volumization @ RM 35
This Mascara is design to give you more fuller lashes.
It is waterproof, smudge-free mascara embellish lashes without smearing,
boosts the length and volume lashes throughout the day

Yadah Highlash Mascara for Lengthening @ RM 35
A high-lash, waterproof mascara that provides long-wearing curls,
lengthens lashes without smudging throughout the day.

It launched on December 2013.


 ***


Product Test

Test 1: The Sunblock Test


We were given 3 different sun block to try and compare.

Most of us there love love love the texture of the B sample.

The results?
A: Yadah's old sunblock
B: Yadah's Oh My Sun Block!
C: X brand with SPF 50, which felt very sticky and dry

Conclusion
Oh My Sun Block! won this round =D



Test 2: YADAH Bubble Deep Cleanser Test


Yadah's Bubble Deep Cleanser is one of their best selling product!
Yadah's Bubble Deep Cleanser is said to effectively remove impurities and make up.
You girls have to agree with me that 
the hardest part of removing make up is eyeliner.
So, we put this cleanser to the test.


  • A type was Yadah's old sunblock 
  • B type was Yadah's latest sunblock called Oh My Sunblock
  • C type was a X brand that has SPF 50 which high SPF could cause our skin to feel dry
  • - See more at: http://www.averageangeline.com/2014/01/spring-festival-party-with-yadah.html#sthash.rWN90qXI.dpuf

  • A type was Yadah's old sunblock 
  • B type was Yadah's latest sunblock called Oh My Sunblock
  • C type was a X brand that has SPF 50 which high SPF could cause our skin to feel dry
  • - See more at: http://www.averageangeline.com/2014/01/spring-festival-party-with-yadah.html#sthash.rWN90qXI.dpuf

  • A type was Yadah's old sunblock 
  • B type was Yadah's latest sunblock called Oh My Sunblock
  • C type was a X brand that has SPF 50 which high SPF could cause our skin to feel dry
  • - See more at: http://www.averageangeline.com/2014/01/spring-festival-party-with-yadah.html#sthash.rWN90qXI.dpuf

    We had both pencil and liquid liner for the test


    A little pump of the Bubble Deep Cleanser
    and some rubbing


    Viola!
    Clean with out a stain =D

    Really a great cleanser to rid of make ups.


    Test 3: YADAH Lip Tint Balm Test


    We had 2 volunteers to test out the staying power of the lip tint balm.

    Firstly, the volunteers applied some lip tint balm

    Then, they were each given a bowl of wonton noodles to finish up.

    This is to test whether the lip color still remains after eating,
    and of course it did!

    With this lip tint balm, we don't have to constantly re-apply
    because the color will stay.



    For their wonderful participation,
    they both were rewarded.


    ***


    Mingling Time!


    After all the product introduction and testing,
    it was time to fill our stomach!

    Yummy bowls of noodles were served!
     

    Garlic Vinegar is a yummy flavor


    With some of the bloggers
    From the left
    Melody...Silviana...Koey...Ker Chi...Me



    With the cute Jennifer
    Absolutely in love with her cute hairstyle


    With Kah Mon

    With Koey


    With the bubbly Inniane

    With Su Quan and Fiona


    With Angeline


    Me and sis with the sweet and bubbly Elaine =D


    Customary photo with my beloved sister =D



    ***

     
    Product Review



    1st let's start with the bare face =D
    (Forgive the pimples, breakouts. Signs of youth? =P haha!)


    Product No.1:
    Oh My Sun Block!


    YADAH Oh My Sun Block!

    It is a new and improved version from their previous sun block.
    It is said to be different from other sunscreen because it is 
    100% colorless and transparent (zero color pigments) 
    this means there is no need for makeup remover,
     It s highly moisturizing, fast-absorbing, non-tinted, non-sticky and non-greasy. 
    YADAH Oh My Sun Block has an exceptionally lightweight texture in matte finish, 
    it feels like you’re wearing nothing at all. 
    Safe to use on skin even for children.

    That's what the DESCRIPTION says about the product.

    Now, what do I think?


    Applying some of the product


    My verdict:

    I love this sun block!
    The texture is as they say NOT sticky or greasy.

    I often have this trouble when shopping for sun block
    because it leaves my face looking shiny and sticky,
    so I usually pad off the shine with tissue but then 
    what's the point of wearing sun block if I am to pad it off.

    Now, with Oh My Sun Block! I don't have that problem

    Plus, because of it's matte finishing and fast absorbancy
    it helps even out my skin complexion as you can see in the photo
    I didn't edit the photo at all.

    And, oh my, there is no nasty sun block smell!
    This sun block is totally fragrant free.

    For those of you looking for a good sun block,
    I highly recommend this!
    You really have to try and experience this wonderful product.


    YADAH Oh My Sun Block is available at Sasa
    50ml - RM 49


    Must buy!


    ***


    Product Review No.2:
    Highlash Mascara


    YADAH Highlash Mascara
    A water-resistant, smudge-free mascara that provides 
    long-wearing curls and volumizes and lengthens the eyelashes. 
    It will maintained a sharp eye look without forming lumps or smudging.
    Can be removed easily with lukewarm water.


    My Verdict:

    I don't usually use mascara because 
    somehow it always clumps my short lashes together,
    making my eyes have some kind of bald spots, if you know what I mean.

    However, I was surprise with Highlash mascara because
    each swipe was smooth and it really did lengthen my lashes.

    Plus, this mascara is really easily removable.
    Needless to say, I won't be loosing any of my lashes to mascara
    *Huraay!* 

    So, if you wear mascara often or searching for one,
    why not give this a try.


    There are two new mascara added to YADAH family 

    Yadah Bloom Mascara for Volumization @ RM 35
    This Mascara is design to give you more fuller lashes.
    It is waterproof, smudge-free mascara embellish lashes without smearing,
    boosts the length and volume lashes throughout the day

    Yadah Highlash Mascara for Lengthening @ RM 35
    A high-lash, waterproof mascara that provides long-wearing curls,
    lengthens lashes without smudging throughout the day.

    It is already available in stores ya=D


    ***


    Product Review No.3:
    YADAH Lip Tint Balm


    Lip Tint Balm: Cherry Red

    Lip Tint Balm is a wonderful alternative to lipstick,
    as it helps to lock moisture in while leaving lips with a shiny tinted finished.
    Uniquely formulated with a melting gel complex ingredient 
    which dissolves under human body temperature to 
    keep lips naturally soft and hydrated. 
    Enriched with cupuacu butter, shea butter, sunflower seed oil and jojoba oil 
    which act as natural lip conditioners in combination with 
    tomato, gromwell and moroheiya for its natural colour pigments. 
    Dry lips are now a thing of the past.

    ***

    I often use lip balm for moisturizing my lips 
    because my lips are quite prone to cracks.

    I hardly use balm for their color 
    and I find other lip balm brands with color
    is hardly noticeable after application.
    So, after a while of trying different brands,
    I just stuck to vaseline for moisturizing
    and apply lip stick for the color.
    Can YADAH Lip Tint Balm change my mind?
     

    I had a chance to try out YADAH Lip Tint Balm in Cherry Red


    Yumm...
    Moist and supple lips XD


    My Verdict:

    As the product claims,
    it really does give moisture and smooth finishing.

    The color is a great natural look,
    it is perfect for everyday use.
    It is just the right amount of color to give a healthy look.

    And, the color can stay quite long too
    even after I wipe it once with tissue
    but of course you can't expect the color to still be there
    if you wipe it multiple times.

    I quite enjoy this lip tint balm


    This Lip Tint Balm comes in 4 different colors
    01 Cherry Red
    02 Shiny Peach
    03 Sugar Pink
    04 Bling Bling Yellow

    It retails at RM 25 for 4.5g


    ***


    Product Review No.4: 
    Sweet Milky Tint- 01 Cherry Red


    Sweet Milky Tint: 01 Sweet Cherry

    Sweet Milky Tint contains semi-precious gemstones 
    to help retain skin hydration with a touch of natural shine

    The color pigments for the lip tint are from Tomato and Gromwell flowers extracts.  
    The ingredients used are 100% free from artificial coloring and preservatives. 

    Sweet Milky Tint contains
    Common Purslane, Gingko Nuts, Common Fig, 
    White Mulberry, Pomegranate and Milk.

    ***

    Now, that's what the DESCRIPTION says 
    and we all know we cannot fully trust what it says right...

    I am sure, like me, you all must have encountered some disappointment
    after buying a products that only CLAIMS to be that good.

    My trouble with lip tint is that I always think that it is like lip gloss, 
    where it does not quite smooth over the lips well.
    Sometimes when I use other X brands (suppose to be good brands)
    the tint like lip gloss just forms an uneven watery clump of color on the lips
    I am not sure whether anyone else experience this (maybe i am odd T.T)

    Plus, other lip tint color never stays!
    I have to re-apply like a gazillion times.
    That is why I stick to lipstick, the color still runs but not so much.

    Since Yadah came out with a new tint
    and I heard that it is so popular that it sold out shortly 
    after it launched in December 2013,
    I felt a little hopeful =D

    So, what are my thoughts about it?


    Here are my lips before applying


    Start the application


    Ooolala...Love the color =D


    My Verdict:

    I think I just found THE lip tint!

    The color is wonderful, I absolutely love it!
    It gives a very natural color pigment,
    which is perfect for any occasion.
    The application of the lip tint is smooth and easy to apply.

    Plus, the color stays quite well provided there is 
    no extensive contact with food or drinks.


    Btw, you can also use this tint as a blusher too.
    So, you get a 2 in 1 combo for the price of 1 =D



    Go get a bottle @ only RM 25 per bottle

    It comes in 2 colors
    01 Sweet Cherry
    02 Sweet Pinky


    ***


    Product Review No.5:
    YADAH Bubble Deep Cleansing



    YADAH Bubble Deep Cleansing 

    Effectively removes impurities and make up.
    Perfect for dry and normal skin.

     Amino-acid surfactant originated from plants makes an abundance of bubbles, 
    cleanses the skin effectively without irritation. 
    The extracts of Opuntia Ficus, Purslane, Magnolia 
    keep the skin clean and moisturized, control the pores, blackheads and excess sebum.

    ***

    As you can see earlier in my post,
    we did a eyeliner removal test using this cleanser
    and it did help to remove the eyeliner
    but I found that I had to rub quite vigorously for the liner to come off.


    How will it work on the face?


    A pump full will be sufficient for your whole face


    Getting ready wash it clean =D


    My Verdict:

    It is as it claims,
    it really gives a clean after feel 
    without drying out the skin,
    moisture is still retain after the wash.

    However, for removal of makeup,
    I feel it will work great for removing light make ups
    or if there is any excess make up left after you 
    remove it with oil based removals.

    And, oh the smell is so WONDERFUL!
    This cleanser had refreshing citrus smell 
    which is so pleasant.
    To me, it is a great wake me up scent =D 


     It is available at RM 49 for 150ml
    at all Sasa outlets.


    ***


    All in all 
    I am quite happy with Yadah's products
    being a 1st time user,
    it had made quite a good impression.

    I definitely will recommend this all natural product to everyone
    So, you girls with sensitive skin or want a more 
    natural and gentlier alternative for your skin

    YADAH is the product to consider!


    ***



    For those of you who want to try out their product,
    print out this voucher and get a discount for yourself ya!
    It is valid till the 16th of Febuary 

    Treat yourselves
    after all, you are all rich now after collect them ang pau =P



    I want to thank YADAH and The Butterfly Project for a wonderful party
    and exposing me to such a great product.

    Go visit
    Yadah's FB Page for more info

    The Butterfly Project FB Page

    You can buy Yadah's products at any Sasa outlets or Hermo.com

    ***


    Stay tune for CNY updates soon =D



    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...