Thursday, 30 January 2014

XES Premium Outlet @ KL Festival City Mall, Setapak


Hello everyone!

All prepared for CNY yet?

Bought everything u needed to welcome this lunar new year?


Today, I would like to introduce to you all XES Premium shoe shop.
I am sure you have seen many XES shoe outlets all around,
but now they have their premium outlets,
designed to satisfy all you shoe lovers!

In conjunction with Christmas,
I was invited end to one of their premium outlets at 
Festival City Mall, Setapak.
(yes, a very overdue post! my apologies!)


All the guest we greeted by the 2 beautiful santarinas upon arrival



I love the clean, bright look of the shop,
I find this sort of layout and lighting more shopping friendly.

In the spirit of giving,
XES allowed us to shop for 2 items of our choice from their outlet!

All the bloggers went crazy shopping for our presents!
We got to choose two presents!


Here are some out their collection 



Flats, every girl must have item.


After selecting,
we will then proceed to the gift wrap counter
and the lovely staff gift wrapped our shoes for us.

So nice right, 
I got a chance to open presents and be surprise again =P

Hard at work to make sure we all get nicely wrapped presents.


Me waiting patiently for my pretty gift wrapped shoes
(also making sure they don't mix up my shoes with someone else's =P)


I am a happy girl with my presents!


This is one of the shoes I got
Cute blue kitten heels
It is surprisingly very comfortable!

This design comes in black and orange as well.


I manage to gt my hands on this black strapy heels too
The straps comes in velvet giving the heels a little touch of classy-ness =P



With the lovely Sabrina


If you have not found your CNY pair of shoes,
head on down to XES and you are sure to find a pair that will
leave your feet looking pretty and happy!

Go check out

XES Website
http://xesshoes.com.my/

or if you are near by Festival City Mall,
you can also go check out their outlet there 

XES PREMIUM
KL Festival City Mall
Lot S-02, Level 2,
No.67, Jalan Taman Ibu Kota,
Taman Danau Kota, Setapak,
53300, Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 016-336 7659


Gong Xi Fa Chai
Everyone!!!

2014 will be a year of many wonderful things!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...