Sunday, 12 January 2014

Haagen-Daaz Chocolate Fondue Birthday @ SOHO KL, Solaris Mont Kiara


Hello everyone!

How has the beginning of 2014 been going for you?

I really cannot wait for Chinese New Year to come!

Best time of my year
*Ang Pau Greedy Face*

My January has been pretty eventful so far,
I think it is because I started my January 1st 
with a rich chocolate filled birthday celebration!

We were invited to a chocolate filled birthday party
to celebrate one very special person
---Tammy Lim aka Mamasan---

Her birthday is so special, 
it falls on the 1st of January.

So, she starts every year with a celebration!
We were so lucky to celebrate it with her this year.

For those of you who are wondering who Tammy is,
she is the founder of The Butterfly Project,
a community that brings exciting opportunities 
to many aspiring bloggers.

Tammy has granted me many opportunities
to improve my blog and also to meet so many interesting people.

Because of her, 
I was able to have so many new experiences in 2013
making my year so much more fulfilling,
for that I am grateful.

Thank you Tammy!

Go check her blog at http://www.plusizekitten.com/

***

Tammy had her birthday celebration at 
Haagen-Dazs, SOHO KL.

This outlet has got to be the biggest one I have seen,
with their own 2 floors stand alone shop.

This is how the shop looks like upon entering


 The party happenings were at the 2nd floor =D


Before we went up,
there was a scroll for us to send our best wishes to Tammy =D


As my sis and I were walking up to the birthday venue,
we cannot help but hear the 
roars of laughter and massive camera clicking.

This is what happens when you put a group of girls together.
*Just imagine adding chocolate into the equation*


All our tables were decorated with lovely shiny bits 
*so pretty*


 One of our task for the day was to make a birthday card for Tammy.
Here is mine to her =D


Now, you all know what my drawing skills are.
Seriously "Tak Boleh".
hahaha!




Cake Time!


 The birthday girl with her yummy log cake!

See so famous, she is surrounded by clicking cameras!


Waving to her fans...
hahaha!

I wish a wonderful and prosperous 2014
filled with joy and success!


Chocolate Fondue Crazeee

 After the birthday song was sung and cake cut,
it was time for the Chocolate Fondue!!!


We has the 2013 Christmas Festive Fondue, priced at RM75,
which was suppose to be only till 31st December 2013,
but they specially prepared this for Tammy's birthday!

Lucky us!
hehehe

If you haven't tried it, no worries, 
I heard that there is a special fondue for Valentines,
so everyone can still enjoy it.







It was truly one satisfying fondue!

I love that they have a combination of 
cakes, ice-cream and fruits,
so there is a variation of textures to enjoy.

And the cakes and cookies they give are not too sweet,
so when u dip it with the chocolate the taste is just nice =D


The after math.

By this time, the entire place was so noisy
filled with extra hyper girls
who were all on a chocolate high.



Met up with Claudine again =D


With Choy Peng


Before we left,
Tammy gave us homemade chocolate!

It was her birthday but we were given gifts too.


Grinning from ear to ear
cause i got more chocolate!!!

So, the chocolate high continues XD


Thank you Tammy for a wonderful chocolate birthday day party,
I think your goal of having everyone happy was well achieved!

Chocolate Power!

Thank you for having us to share your special day with you.

Happy Birthday Once Again!


***

Visit your nearest Haagen-Dazs to enjoy yummy treats today.


Häagen-Dazs SOHO KL 
K-OG-12
Solaris Mont Kiara,
No.2, Jalan Solaris,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Contact: 603-6203 6695
Fax: 603-6203 6696
Website: www.haagendazs.com.my
Facebook: facebook.com/haagendazsmalaysia

***


Till next time dearies!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...