Friday, 27 December 2013

My 2014 Beauty Resolution


Hi Everyone!

How was your Christmas?

After Christmas, comes the New Year.

Oh man... 
2013 just passed me by in a blink of an eye.

Time really passed by so fast this year
Don't you think so?

It's during these last few days before the new year begins
that we take a step back to look back on our achievement this year

We celebrate if we managed to achieve what we set out to 
at the beginning of the year

If we didn't achieve our goals,
we probably sulk a little
but hey, that's what New Years are for,
so we can renew our resolutions right? =D

Well, let's all be determine and follow through 
and make 2014 the year of 
GREAT ACHIEVEMENT!


*I feel so pumped now, self-motivation baby!*


***


I have so many things I want to achieve in 2014
so, i will not bombard everyone will ALL my resolutions.

Today, I will share my beauty resolution for 2014
which I have neglected this year.

*must start investing on myself and not on clothes right? =P*



1. Sleep

Sleep...Oh...Beauty sleep

I have have been getting very little sleep these past few months and 
it has taken a toll on my health and also my skin!

I definitely need to have better time management so 
I can have my 8 hours of beauty sleep, if not at least 6 hours...
*Being Hopeful*



Credits: aimhighchoosehealthy.blogspot.com


2. Diet 

I don't mean diet as in starving myself and end up being 
some under nourish stick that barely resembles a women.


Say no to Staving!


Well, knowing me, I probably won't last a day starving myself.


I just love fooooood too much.


But, it is my resolution to plan my meals and eat clean, healthy meals, 
of course with some occasional cheat meals 
(who can possibly say no to cake, come on =P)

Eating the right food will promote good health 
which will ultimately be reflected in my skin condition.



Credits: livebeautytips.com


3. Facials

I am now making a promise to my skin 
that I will religiously go for my facials
EVERY MONTH

Just the other day,
I went for my facial, 
after what seems like umpteen years,
the beautician was pressing,
while I was there tearing and biting my tongue so I don't scream.

There you can imagine the pain.

That is the result of irregular maintenance.

2014 will be different dear skin...
Pinky promise...


  

4. Pamper my skin 

 Besides facial, skin care are equally important too.

In this new year 2014, 
I have to pay more attention to what my skin needs.

I am looking forward to try out more 
natural, organic and chemical free products.

I am sure natural products are better for the skin in the long run
 than all those high chemical contents ones.



One such brand is Yadah 



Yadah is a range of botanical skincare products 
that are derived from natural plant extracts.

Plus, it is 100% free from artificial coloring, preservatives, 
mineral oil, sulphate or animal extract of any kind. 

Because of it's natural formula,
it is suitable for all skin type


 

Another thing that attracted me to Yadah is their brand characters.



 
Because I have yet to try Yadah,
I am so happy that 
The Butterfly Project is collaborating with Yadah
to give 50 bloggers a chance to try out Yadah's products.

Plus, it will be at Little Wonton!
It's really yummy!
You have to go try it, if you haven't




Pick me!
*Waving frantically*




For more information, check out

Yadah's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YadahMalaysia
Litte Wonton's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Littlewontonbar
The Butterfly Project Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ButterflyProjectMalaysia?fref=ts



***



As the new year is closely approching,
I hope everyone has their new year's resolutions all penned down.

I sincerely wish you all a very Happy New Year!

Let's all strive to make 2014 a year filled with 
good ever-lasting memories!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...