Wednesday, 20 November 2013

The Muscle Tank.


For me, November has been great!

I was so fortunate to have gotten the opportunity to join many different events, 
all thanks to 


As we are coming to the end of the year, 
we all have to look back and think about 
how was 2013 for each of us.

Was it great?
Did I grow just a little bit?
What have I learnt?
 Am I a better person than I was in 2012?

Personally, I think those are some tough questions
if you really honestly answer them no?

It is always good to reflect and review ourselves,
only then can we improve

Ignorance isn't always blissful
but I do know the urge to run away from the truth/responsibilities.
Ahh...But too bad, we can't run forever=(

So, man up or woman up
only with change can you improve yourself
*While i am typing this, i too am making sure this seeps through my thick skull=P*


I managed to achieve some of my goals
that I set for myself this year,
there were some that I didn't put enough effort 
so I didn't get the result I was hoping.

This means I got to work extra hard next year!

Well, in the mean time,
no one said I can't enjoy myself 
while working hard to achieve my goals=P

With that,
here is a outfit post


Haha..
Distractions...


Such a vain pot!


Muscle Tank Top: ZARA
Leggings: H&M
Spike Heels: ZARA

H&M is having like a buy 1 free 1 promo now,
got 2 of these leggings for the price of 1.

It is the thick material type of leggings,
so you don't need to worry 
accidental flashes from wear thin leggings.
*Eww...=P*


Enjoy the rest of November y'all!


**Remember to go check out my previous post,
I am giving out cash vouchers for you to shop at GlassesOnline=D


Till next time.

Be Good=D


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...