Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Poco Homemade Cafe & Atelier @ Bangsar


Time for another yummy post!

I am still not done with my Bangkok food updates,
so stay tune for that=D

Just the other day, I had a lovely lunch date with my sis at this cozy place.

I highly recommend this place
if you want to have a quite environment to relax and hang out.

It is especially perfect for those afternoon dates=D
if you want some place quiet to bond,
this is the place to go.


Small humble shop.
It does give you that homey feel no?

 Look at my sis being all camera shy...
How rare!
haha=P


 
Small book collection for your reading pleasure=D



Interesting deco huh...

From the moment you enter the cafe,
you get a sense of calmness and tranquility.

Because of that, you can really enjoy your food 
plus the company you have with you to the fullest!



 Time for the fooood.


They serve 4 different set meals, all served with brown rice.

1. Burdock Rice
2. Stewed Radish & Chicken
3. Stewed Tofu & Chicken
4. Miso Brinjal Capsicum & Chicken

And of course, their all so famous dessert selection.
They are more known for their homemade cakes.
You can call to order a yummy homemade cake that will leave you speechless=D


I ordered the Tofu and chicken set


 Look at the food set...
So cute right?
I absolutely love the presentation of the food.
 Don't you just adore the wooden utensils!
It really give you the homey feeling
I feel all warm and fuzzy when I saw the set=D



This set also comes with a drink of your choice.
I went with tea.
I am more a tea person than I am coffee.

A closer view.

The food was delicious.
Just the right taste for me, not too salty.

I was grinning ear to ear=D
*Simple things makes me happy*



 My sis initially wanted the Miso set but they sold out.
So, she went for the Radish and chicken instead.

Admiring her food before she eat=D

The food set is reasonably priced at only RM 11 per set.
Not too bad right?

The food portion is enough to leave us satisfied without being overly full,
but then again we are pretty big eaters=P

We couldn't resist not trying their cakes.
We opted to try their Macadamia Cheesecake.

It is a little pricey, this small piece is RM 13
but it is worth every bite.
Every bite is happiness!


Poco Homemade Cafe & Atelier @ Bangsar

1, Lorong Kurau, 59100 Bangsar, KL
 
It opens from
Tuesday - Sunday
12pm - 9pm
Close every Monday and alternate Tuesday


Visit their blog for more pictures and info
Poco Homemade

or you can reach them

Tel: 03-22875688
Email: poco.homemade@gmail.com


Have a great day!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...