Monday, 28 October 2013

GUESS Luxe Leather Handbag Collection Official Launch @ The Gardens


Hi everyone.

Hopefully all is doing well=D

If you follow my Instagram you probably know that 
I was invited to celebrate the launch of the new
GUESS Luxe Leather handbags 
at The Gardens last Thursday.

 The event was located at the GUESS Accessories store at 1st floor in The Gardens.
1stly registering ourselves.

All the management staff were so friendly!

 The original black interior of the store was transform to a pure white
as the color theme for the evening was white.

It was so nicely done that, to be honest, I couldn't recognize the store 
when I was walking passed it the next day=P

I really love their new range of leather handbags.
The have various different sizes and designs to compliment any style and outing.

How could any girl resist pretty bagsss!

I am self-confessed bag addict...
Thank God I got my addiction under wraps...
I think=P 

Here are some of their designs...



 I love this!

This red number is absolutely gorgeous!

 Wanna make a fashion statement?
This cute blue tote is a definite must have!

For a more classy look, every girl should have this cute number!
I absolutely love it.
My sister say it is so my style=P

They even have the mini version.
So cuteeee!

 Being a studs and spikes lover,
how could I resist this blue stud bag?

You have to touch the bag...It's so soft!

My sis getting greedy...

For the boss woman look, this two are the bags are a must have=D

Our stunning MC for the evening...

Later in the evening, we got entertained by some very sexy dancers



Because we were vain=P

We were not only entertained by sight but also taste...
Our tiny bite size muchies. 
*Taste awesome=D*





There was also a contest for the top 3 most creative picture pose 
with the GUESS Luxe handbag range on Instagram

These are the 3 winners.
So lucky!


Met a new blogger...
Fashionista Harmini

With the lovely Tammy=D
She is so cute and bubbly.


Thank you GUESS and The Butterfly Project
for the invite to a lovely event.


Looking to treat yourself for all your hard work?

Go visit any GUESS store near you now

I am confident you will find a bag that screams your personality=D

  ***

My outfit for the evening 


Top: From Bangkok
Skirt: Forever21
Shoes: ZARA


My lovely date for the evening.

Everyone at the event were surprise that we were sisters.
We don't look alike right?

Some might say we do
but I think it's our braces=P

Our braces are coming off soon, 
kinda have mixed feeling about that.

No more bling in my mouth, 
I can't go around being the Asian lil john =P
#justsaying


That's all for now.

Remember to visit any GUESS store
for some retail therapy today=D

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...