Thursday, 31 October 2013

Citadines Apartment Hotel @ Kuching


Hello again everyone...

For those of you who follow me on Facebook and Instagram
knows that I was recently in Kuching, Sarawak for work.

It is my very first time to the east coast of Malaysia
*How very Malaysian of me kan?*

Although, for most of the time I was stuck working,
I did get to experience a tinge of the relaxing life the people of Kuching enjoy everyday=D

And Kuching folks are extremely nice!
Well the ones I met were so nice and friendly.

While I was there, I had the privilege to stay in a very nice hotel.
I was not expecting to be put in such a nice hotel
*Score!!!*

I got to stay in Citadines Apart' Hotel 

This is the entrance.
It is actually located at a side entrance of a brand new shopping mall called ST3,
which is just opposite the Spring Mall, in Kuching.


Upon exiting the lift, there is a nice lounge area=D


The lifts
*like duh!*


Now we move on to my favorite part

The room! 

So nice right!

I seriously was not expecting it to be this nice=D
Was so happy!

One thing me and my lovely hotel partner love about this room
is that they have so many power plug points,
they have one each next to the bed head,
so we can charge our phone while lazing on the comfy bed=D
*Heaven!*


Actually, for me the best part of the room wasn't the bed, it was the kitchen!

Lame, I know but this is my 1st time in an apartment like hotel,
so I went all jakun!


They seriously have all the basic stuff needed to function a kitchen.


 They have microwave oven!

All the cutlery
there is even a can opener!


They provide cooking pots too

They even had a toaster!!!

No such thing as mini fridge nonsenses, we only do full size baby!

 Since we had a fully furnish kitchen, we just had use it la
Hence, the groceries=P


We just had to use it at least one=P

We were so excited when we saw the toaster,
so kampung la we both as if we have never saw a toaster...
#girlsbeinggirls

Shy Janice with our little over toasted bread.

 The washing area=D



A selca...
How typical=P
Hahaha...



The swimming pool.
It is so nice!

Jacuzzi beside the pool=D

There is a fully equipped gym=D

They provide washing machines and dryers for everyone to use.
You can get the token from the receptionist=D
It is RM 7 for one cycle of washing and drying.


As a lover of the environment,
I love how they show their love for the environment.

 They provide cute little bins for recycling=D

All around the hotel room, they have little messages to remind us to save our environment.

I absolutely love this concept=D


Janice, my roommates, and me!

 I had an absolutely wonderful stay at Citadines Apart' Hotel.

It is a definite must stay if you are at Kuching.


For more information,
Please visit Citadines Apart' Hotel  


Have a great weekend!

Enjoy!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...