Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Black. Striped. Sheer.


Beautiful people of the world!!!

How are you all doing?

Great, I presume?


Time for an outfit post.
***Ahhh...Joy!***

Today is another black outfit.
I really do need more colors in my wardrobe...

Not!

Hahaha=p

Black and white never fails.
It can be worn for pretty much any occasion 
(maybe not during the Lunar new year...It's bad luck apparently=p)

Most importantly,
it is slimming!

That is the most important point right, ladies?

 I went with a sheer long skirt with a little peekaboo effect at the legs...
Woohoo=D

Paired this skirt with a cropped t-shirt that i got from Bangkok.
The skirt and the top were both at the right length,
so nothing too extreme was expose,
like say my bulging tummy...
*The horror!*

 Crop Top: From Bangkok

Sheer Skirt: H&M
Bag: From China
Shoes: Forever 21

Loving these wedges that I got from Bangkok's Forever21.
Super comfy!

Thinking of ways to wear this skirt?


 *Ahhh...So bright!...*



It is already a week into October!

Gosh, time is running faster and faster.

I have so many things that I want to achieve and time is running out.

Time management is something I have to perfect...Quickly=p

However, old habits dies hard.

I am, after all, been called the Queen of Procrastinators.
Not a title I am proud of kay!
---Change is in progress. I promise=D---



I got my eye on my goals.

Stay focus 
and 
Success will be ours!

October will be a great month.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...