Saturday, 31 August 2013

Time to Relax with Luxola Destress Kit!


Hello beautiful people!
It is the last day of August!
August has gone in a blink of an eye.

To all Malaysians,
Happy Independence Day.
Merderka!!!

Time really is passing by fast.

I am almost ending one stage of my life
---Student Life---

And going to move onto the next stage
---Working Life aka Adulthood---

Like I mentioned before,
Going to a different phase in life can be scary for most of us 
Hence, stress comes.
Big Time!

For the past few months,
I have been constantly thinking and planning for my future.
There have been so many things on my mind that 
I cannot get a good night sleep 
because the moment I close my eyes
I start thinking again.
...Stresss...


And then recently,
the horrifying effects started to show!


My sister found not one but multiple white hairs on my head!!!

This is the worst case for me EVER.
Usually, my sister will sometimes find 1 maybe 2 strands of white hair
Then there will be will be none.


That is not all

 I was scratching my head today

Dandruff!
Loads of it!
Oh noooooo!

I only get dandruff when I get super stressed out.


This is a sign for me to start de-stressing myself 
before I start losing my already thin hair!

Nooooooooo......



Credits: hairstyle-pictures.feedio.net




That is why I would like to get my hands on 
Luxola Destress Kit


So, I can start my de-stress session in the comfort of my own home!
I don't need to drive all the way to some spa place to get a relaxing session 
I can get it in my own home.
How great is that. 


The Luxola De-stress Kit 
includes


Oooo...Liquid Gold...
Now doesn't this mask sound extra interesting already?
hahaha! 

It is a brand from Australia,
which I am not familiar with.
However, this mask was quoted as the Beauty HOT 100 by Harper's Bazaar back in 2012
This award winning mask is powerful mask, 
which will leave one's complexion supple, dewy and radiant. 
It is recommended to be used once a week.  

Some of it's benefits 
  • 15% Glycolic Acid exfoliates dead surface cells
  • Manuka Honey, Lavender and Vitamin E work to hydrate and plump the fresh new cells 
 


This candle is also included in the kit.
I have not tried scented candles as a means to de-stress
So, I am excited to give it a try.
Some of the candles uniqueness
  • Soy Wax for a cleaner longer burn
  • 100 % cotton, lead free wick
  • Candle burn time up to 40 hours
  • 24 carat gold decal
  • Candle presented in a stunning glass vessel
  • Excellent scent throw
 This lychee flower scent is apparently really good and it is always sold out!
This makes me extra curious how great this product actually is
to be sold out all the time.
 
Plus, the packaging is so pretty.
How could a girl resist it=P
hahaha! 

I really do want to get a chance to try out these awesome products,
so, my de-stressing can commence.

For more information about this product
Do visit 
*This contest is organized by 
and 
Tammy from Plus Size Kitten
 (Go check out her blog, it's super interesting!)



 Till next time!

Have an awesome week ahead!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...