Thursday, 11 July 2013

Volume Fashion

Hello Hello..

How was your week?

I am sure it wasn't so bad...
If it was no worries Friday is here to make you all better=P


Since, it's Friday,
A happy time of the week

Great time for an outfit post=D
..hehehe..  


Today, I bring you High volume fashion!

I think high volume fashion is great,
If worn properly, 
you can have the fashionable chic look while concealing that tummy=p
hahaha!

Great for a buffet outing no?

High volume fashion is basically clothes with volume
Meaning bulky clothes=D

High volume fashion has been around through centuries 

You can see it with British court dresses in the 1750s'

Credits: defunctfashion.tumblr.com
 *Does make you wonder how they manage to maneuver with such a huge dress*


To full skirts in the 1950'
Credits: fashion.lilithezine.com


Even futuristic fashion styles has taken volume into consideration

Credits: momamanuel.blogspot.com
Credits: kaylalonardo.buzznet.com



With that said,
Coming back to my take on volume fashion 
Ofcuz, the wearable kind...
*Don't expect me wearing a huge court dress for an outing* 





 *Superstar pose? I think Not!*


Knitted Bell Sleeves Top | H&M

Gold Puffy Skirt | Forever 21

 Bag | Gucci 
Loafers | ZARA


Wei...Is the camera ready OR NOT?
*Looking lost!*


Strike a pose=p 




 That's all for today... 

Back to my books!

I got an exam to sit for!

*Yiks!*

 Remember to enjoy yourself this weekend!

So, what do you think of this style???

Yay or Nay???

Let me know your thoughts=D



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...