Saturday, 20 July 2013

Antipodean Breakfast Sets @ Bangsar


Hello lovely people=D

How are you all?

I trust you are all doing well.
*Hehehe*


During the week, I had the privilege of dining with my good friend, 
Phoebe, Again...
Hahaha...


We finally had the chance to try Antipodean's breakfast!
That so many people seem to be raving about.
I know... I know...
I am so outdated.

But, I am happy I got someone to go try it with me=D
Yay!!!

We went to the Bangsar outlet, 
which is located at the same row as KK mart.

They have a simple and cozy interior.
I didn't get a chance to take more photos of the place 
because it was so crowded!

The crowd there is endless!

After a table is vacated, 
it is instantly cleaned and ready for the waiting customers.

One thing that intrigue me the most is their menu!

As it was my 1st time there, 
I was expecting that a menu be handed to me
Instead, their menu is all written on chalkboards on the wall beside us

So, you will have to really reaaalllyy look at what they have on the menu=D

There were a few times some handsome people kept looking at our table
And, I was like Awww...
*Shyly glanced away*

But nooo...
Them boys were looking at the MENU!

 O.M.G. 
Malu-Nyaaaa!
(Embarrassing Much!)


Anyway, I did not dwell long on that cuz our food came really fast!
Good service!


Phoebe ordered the Big Breakfast
Scrambled Eggs, Toast, Wild Mushroom, Hash Brown, Sausage
(You can have the option of bacon instead of sausage; sunny side up instead of scrambled eggs)

This is what I ordered=D
I am not a big fan of mushroom so I opted for 

All Day Breakfast
Scrambled Eggs, Baked Beans, Toast, Tomatoes, Sausage
(You can have the option of bacon instead of sausage; sunny side up instead of scrambled eggs)


The portion is HUGE!

So, I will give a 5-star for 1st impression
What can I say,
 I am a sucker for quantity when it comes to food
But, of course quality is important too=D 

And, I have to say,
It was a yummy satisfying breakfast meal.



I love myself a good hearty breakfast!
After all it is THE most important meal of the day

Multiple studies have shown it to be true and
By eating a healthy breakfast,
It can help you in many health related issues,
like losing weight/ weight control
Giving you more mental and physical energy 

So do not skip your breakfast ya.
It helps you to jump start your metabolic rate in the morning too=D


If you love breakfast and can eat it at anytime of the day, like me
Do visit Antipodean to have a fulfilling breakfast that will last you a while.

Antipodean, Bangsar
No 20, Jalan Telawi 2
Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia
Phone: +603 2282 0411 bangsar@antipodeancoffee.com
[No Reservations] 
Opening Hours:
Sun - Thu; 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri - Sat; 8:00 am - 11:00 pm

You can visit their website for other outlets

***
 My simple outfit of the day to end the post=D

 I think my eyes just disappeared here
Hahaha!

Top | ZARA
Skirt | Forever 21
Loafer Flats | ZARA

The two pieces here looks familiar no?
 Check out Satin Pants and Knitwear  
For different ways to match them=D 


That's all for today 

Remember to take care of your body by 
grabbing yourself some healthy Breakfast!

Have a great weekend.



 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...