Friday, 7 June 2013

Zuò 坐 at Publika Shopping Gallery


Hello...Hello...
Time for an update.

This time is all about Food!

Recently, I was brought to a Chinese restaurant at 
Publika (it's like food central there) 
by one of my good friend.

And, I was so satisfied with the food, so I decided to share it with you all=D

The next time you are craving for a warm satisfying meal
Zuò 坐 @ Publika 
is the place you want to be.
For those who don't know mandarin,
Zuò 坐 means sit in mandarin=D

They serve a variety of Chinese styled food.
They serve rice with dishes of your choice
Chicken
Pork
Beef
Seafood
Vege
If rice is not your thing,
They also serve noodles and a variety of side dishes too
 For my 1st try at Zuò 坐, I decided to go with their Five Spiced Braised Beef with Rice
A new dish on their menu. 
The price for this dish is RM 13.90.


 Oooo...It was absolutely tasty!
I really enjoyed it, as the beef dish was well seasoned and not too salty.
No forgetting the beef was cooked to a mouth watering tenderness=D
Plus, our meals are served with a complimentary bowl of yummy veggie soup!

End result = Ker Yi Happy
 

My friend, Phoebe ordered the 
Honey Lemon Chicken with Rice
Price for this dish is RM 12.90.

It just looked too yummy
I had to steal some to try
In my defense, the chicken was calling our to me=P

Look at her happy face!
She finally got to eat after waiting uber long for me to fetch her from Uni
**My bad**

My photo time with my food
Taking pictures with food is like a Gen-Y thingy
Everyone's doing it...
Or, is it just me? 
hahaha!
Some more photos of the interior of the restaurant 


Credits: www.summerkid123.com
The next time you are at Publika
Give Zuò 坐 a try.
I promise you will fill satisfied without out burning a hole in your wallet.
The price range for their rice and noodle meals are from RM 11.90 to RM 18.90.
Find them at

 
 Zuò 坐
Eat Food Village
Lot FC3, Level UG,
Publika Shopping Gallery,
Solaris Dutamas, 1 Jalan Dutamas 1,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel no: 03 - 6143 2281
Website: http://www.thezuo.com/

***
Ending the post with my outfit for the day

 Never go wrong with a simple black dress


 What do think of the necklace?

I got it from an online shop call Angels Whisper

Go check them out for more interesting items


Dress | Times Square
Spike Shoes | China
Bag | Coach
Necklace | Angels Whisper


That's all for today.

Time to hit the sack!

Have a great weekend
You deserve it=D


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...