Sunday, 21 April 2013

Korean BBQ buffet anyone? Ssikkek Korean BBQ review.



Hello everyone! A new week is starting and April is almost coming to an end. 
Gosh how time flies...

Hope you all achieved what you planned to for April...
I didn't..**Cries!!**
I shall re-double my efforts! You and I will do awesome next month!


So, moving on to the main topic today=D

I am not sure whether you ppl face this problem, 
but I for one am constantly faced with this question. Hahaha!


Every time my friends asks me, 
"Ker yi, where to eat ahh?"

This sudden blank look just dominates my face..

With my Blank + Blur combo look
I will answer " I dunno leh...Anywhere laaa."

Hardest Question EVER! 

You gotta forgive me, 
I love to eat, really i do but i am not much of a foodie
But i am learning to be one=D

Maybe because i am currently super addicted to "Top Chef Masters"
I actually learned a few fanciful names of dishes, 
So next time when ppl ask me about food
I can pretend to be more sophisticate...Yay! =p

If you all are racking your brains on where to have a 
Good BIG meal that is easy on your wallet

Go try Ssikkek Korean BBQ Buffet at Kepong

I went there with my sister last week and for once 
I was the one who confidently suggested we go eat there. Haha=p

If you are fan of having your meals in big quantity **Like me=D** 
You might enjoy this.

 This is how the interior looks like

 It is a pretty small place, not such a fancy set up 
but food is not too bad for a buffet at that price=D

 As you walk in, you can see many poster of current hot Kpop idols on the walls
Korean music and videos are also constantly being played on the restaurant's TV set
Being a korean kpop fan,
I have no complains=p hehehe. 

The entire spread

The veggies

The meat
Chicken...Beef...Pork 
(they come in 2 marinates---Soya sauce and a Spicy marinate)

The hot plate 

Some onions for flavor

I love that it is an interactive buffet concept, where we cook our own food
Cuz other korean BBQ places I go to the ppl there always cooks for us
So, this is more fun

In goes the meat
*Yummy!*

My sister 
A very serious meat cooker!

Look at me with my chopstick on standby
**Gosh when is it going to be done!**

They also have fried glass noodles and korean style pancakes
They do serve white rice too 
For those rice lovers!

Food Finally!
Happy!

Dessert!
No buffet will be complete without it=D

We ate...we cooked..ate again..cooked some more
Finally, we both we soooo fully we had to just sit a while for 
our stomach to settle before moving again

All in all, we were satisfied . **Burp...**


Location
Ssikkek Korean BBQ Buffet Restaurant
21, Jalan Rimbunan Raya 1,
Laman Rimbunan,
52100 Kepong,
Kuala Lumpur
*They have many parking spaces outside, so there is no hassle to find parking there=D*

Contact
03-6242 1572

Opening Hours
Tuesday to Sunday
Lunch: 12.00pm to 3.00pm
Dinner: 6.00pm to 11.00pm
 
Buffet pricing 
Lunch: Adult is RM 19.90 Nett  
            Children is RM 14.90 Nett

Dinner: Adult is RM 39.90 Nett
             Children is RM 24.90 Nett

Visit them on Facebook for more promotion : Ssikkek Malaysia

They serve more meat variety during dinner that's why it is a little more expensive


 Go get happy and satisfied this week
Hmmm...I feel like going again! haha!

Go try it out and tell me what you think=D

Share | Like | Follow
  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...