Wednesday, 3 April 2013

The Tribal Print 2.0

To those of you all who read my previous wordy post...Thank You=D 
If you haven't, go click here and read---> Being Thankful in Actions

Since the last post was a wordy one

Today it's time for an Outfit Post!
Yeah!
I was in the mood, so i got all dolled up




Do you all remember in my last outfit post on tribal prints 
and how i was trying to be more daring? 

So, i decided to practice what i said
I went and got myself a black and white tribal printed pants
For me, that is definitely a bold move cuz i don't usually buy "Wow" clothing stuff

Well, i did mention 2013 will be a different year. So i am taking up the challenge=D

    
I paired this busy printed pants with simple white tops
I wanted to have something different so i layered my chiffon top with a crochet crop top



 Black and White Tribal Pants | H&M


 

Chiffon Gold-Plated Collar Top | Bought from China 
(Get similar looking ones from Brands or H&M)

White Crochet Top | Times Square

Vintage Brown Clutch | Was my mum's 
(vintage rulez!)

Open toe Heels | Mango

Accessories for the day =D




A simple outfit for a girly day out!

It is going to be a wonderful day 
*Come on y'all, say it with me*

Remember to appreciate everything that you have today
Show your appreciation in actions
You might just make someone else's day better=D

Till the next post
Toodles

 
Did you like the post?

Share it

Follow me 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...