Monday, 4 February 2013

The Modern Senorita

Alas, I made it to the 2nd post...(Mini celebration..Woohooo!) 

Yeah! Here is a modern twist the all so wonderful senorita get up, with a bell sleeve floral/ tribal top, which i love so much, plus i got it at a cheap price (Love it more!)
 


I paired the top with a dark blue skinny jeans. Ladies, if you ever get bored of ur jeans, change it up a bit by folding them up just above your ankles... Tadaaaa...You have a new look without spending more to buy em' three quarter jeans. 

Gosh, i think i am semi promoting the Curve to u all too...Hahaha! 



 Ahhhh...Don't I just look like a happy child here...


Hahaha! The constipated look! The Sun must have been shining in my face, further enhance my oh so Chinese looking features...A little more sun light and you probably will not see any of my eyes...Haha!

A very simple look without sacrificing comfort...well, maybe my legs had to suffer a bit with those wedges=P But for beauty, girls are willing to go through the pain...hehe...
 
Top: From Times Square
Jeans: Uniqlo
Shoes: Vincci
Bag: Bought it from China 
Earrings: Forever21 
  
 Share it with your friends if you like this look=D


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...