Saturday, 9 February 2013

Chinese New Year is Here!!!

Hello everyone!!! Can't believe CNY is here already. Time is passing so fast nowadays, don't you think so? Time waits for no one! Therefore, we have to treasure every moment, especially all these wonderful family reunions that we are all enjoying now! =D

I wanted to do a quick post on my CNY haul this year! Woohoo... Time to reveal the extreme shopaholic me...fair warning all, this ain't for the faint hearted.

 Went crazy buying dresses!!! 


 This is the entire haul...Dresses, skirts, tops, leggings...hehehehee...



I just could not resist getting this 2 blazers... I am sucker for shiny things=P 

And... Ofcuz... SHOES!!! Love every pair plus I got all of them at an awesome price=P 

This year's shopping was THE best ever...
this is all thanks to my superb shopping partner
Mua sister!!!

And also thanks to the awesome Insanity that I can go crazy shopping this year.hahaha.
Don't know what  Insanity is? Look forward to my next post to find out! Stay tune y'all=D

**will update soon with more photos...
used my phone to upload this post. Gosh was it a challenge=P

Happy happy Chinese New Year everyone!
Eat till ur heart contents...Work hard to collect ang pau...Don't go crazy gambling though=P


Enjoy the wonderful fire works tonight... 
I know I will cuz the kampung peeps really know their fireworks





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...